Quick Search is a tool used to easily search your hard drive or a directory or a set of drives or directories for files of specific file types, sizes, dates. Searches can be defined using wild cards, IE: t*.txt will find all text files starting with the letter 't'. The results can then be search for Text patterns or Binary patterns. Binary patterns can be any file on your system IE: my.png would find any occurrences of my.png either as a single file using a different name or within a file as an embedded png. Since Quick Search does not use Indexing, Quick Search will search your local hard drives much faster then the internal Windows search.
Practical PC Utility Suite
- 100% clean, virus-free
- No Adware, Advertising, Bloatware.
- No additional software installs opt-in or opt-out of any kind.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Applications are very small, and consume very few system resources.
- 24x7 Technical Support.
.Net framework 4.7.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x86, x64)
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
is required on all Windows versions except Windows 10.