Password Locker is a password database and management utility. Users can keep their passwords securely encrypted on their local PC without having to risk placing them online where the may be hacked or intercepted. A single Master Password unlocks the program and passwords.
Password Locker is a safe and very secure way to store and manage your passwords.
- Never again forget a user name or password. Ever.
- Can be run from a thumb/flash drive, Always have your passwords close and safe.
- Does not access the Internet, Ever, For Any Reason.
- Does Not Send or Receive Any field data from your browser for Maximum security.
- Allows you to keep your passwords safe and local.
- Stores your passwords in a secure, local-based locker that only you have access to.
- Would take the fastest computer in existence 2.4 Trillion billion million years to crack the Master Password.
- Recombines (Jumbles, Re-encrypts) the entire passwords database every time the database is accessed.
- Will NOT automatically fill in login forms. (Anything sent over the Internet can be intercepted).
- Will automatically lock the database after 15 minutes of user inactivity.
- Use Hotkeys Left CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+C to close the program at any time. (Edit Option)
- Use Hotkeys Left CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+L to lock the program at any time. (Edit Option)
- View Extensive Password Statistics from any password input edit.
- Filters Login Details by color when password does not meet minimum security requirements.
- Run when Windows starts
- Change the Master Password.
- Test the Password Database Integrity.
- Create a Backup of the Password Database for safe keeping.
- Export the Password Database to either a csv or Text file.
- Multiple Password Database files.
- Each login detail can contain multi-lines notes.
- Color coded accounts, so that each accounts password strength can be visually accountable.
- Includes a password generator to create strong memorable passwords.
- Includes a password test-box so that you never again have to guess if a password is strong and unbreakable as possible.
Practical PC Utility Suite