Hyper Delete lets you delete very large folders or entire drives quickly and easily. Windows may take up to an hour in some cases to delete folders that are large and contain many of files. Hyper Delete is very simple to use. Just select the folder or drive that you want to delete, and click the 'Start' button and all files and folders will be deleted. The deleted files are not sent to recycle bin and the data is left intact, so that if need be it can be recovered. Hyper Delete is very small in size and will not slow down your computer performance while deleting files. Hyper Delete also adds an option to the Windows context menu, so you can just right click on any folder or drive, and delete it.
Practical PC Utility Suite
- 100% clean, virus-free
- No Adware, Advertising, Bloatware.
- No additional software installs opt-in or opt-out of any kind.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Applications are very small, and consume very few system resources.
- 24x7 Technical Support.
.Net framework 4.7.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x86, x64)
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
is required on all Windows versions except Windows 10.