Windows file compression can save many GigaBytes of data storage on a smaller hard drive, however the File Compression process can also decrease performance when opening large files that are already compressed like jpg, png, or most application executable and database files. Drive Maximizer can optimize a drive, analyzing the files and only compressing those files that would benefit from compression, saving all the space possible, while maintaining performance and decreasing fragmentation.
Practical PC Utility Suite
- 100% clean, virus-free
- No Adware, Advertising, Bloatware.
- No additional software installs opt-in or opt-out of any kind.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Applications are very small, and consume very few system resources.
- 24x7 Technical Support.
.Net framework 4.7.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x86, x64)
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
is required on all Windows versions except Windows 10.