Practical PC Utility Suite
Practical PC Utility Suite includes: All of the software listed below.
Advanced Data Recovery
Advanced Data Recovery uses a highly defined algorithm to recover files when all logical information on the drive has been lost. Most often this occurs when the Boot Sector and or MFT (Master File Table) are damaged or corrupted. The MFT contains a map of the locations of all files and Folders on the drive. Loss of this information means that the drive can longer be accessed by the operating system or other simple recovery methods. Often the first sign of this is when you try to access the drive in My Computer and receive either the message 'Drive is not formatted' or 'The file or Directory is corrupt or unreadable' or the drive does not show up at all. This is next to the worst possible situation (Physical Disk Damage). When your MFT is corrupted or missing a simple repair of the Partition Table (Track 0) or repair of the Boot Sector will not suffice. Only an extensive rebuilding of the file chains will work. Since Advanced Data Recovery is a non-destructive
recovery process, you will need extra space on another drive of equal or larger size to hold the recovered data.
Advanced File Recovery recovers the most popular
file types including: photo image,
Video, Audio, Email, Rss Feed, and more... If you have ever lost family pictures from the fishing trip, vacation,
or a day at the beach, then you know that feeling of loss. Advanced Data Recovery will attempt to recovery of files even if the drive has been accidentally formatted,
deleted, or has a damaged MFT (Master File Table). Advanced Data Recovery contains hundreds of file types that can be recovered. If you really need a file recovered Advanced Data Recovery will attempt exhaustive
forensic measures to recovery every possible file.
Device independent, Works
with Disks or Interface types as long as Windows
recognizes them. IDE, ATA, SCSI, SATA, SATA II,
SATA III, PATA, USB, Firewire, Flash Drives,
Windows 10 CTP, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, Server 2012 32 and 64 Bit Operating
Systems are Fully Supported.
- File Types can be configured for Specific File Type Recovery.
Windows user Interface!
Works in the Background. You can Continue using
you System while recovering files!
- Recover files from drives with Damaged MFT (Master File Table) even if receiving the messages 'Drive is not formatted' or 'The file or Directory is corrupt or unreadable'.
- Operation is Non-Destructive! (Can Recover Files from Drives that are not Damaged).
- Recover File from Drives that have been accidentally Quick Formatted, or Re-partitioned.
- Reads and attempts recovery of drives with bad sectors! Will not stop if bad sectors are detected!
- Recover to a Local Drive or Network Drive! Can be Installed to a Central Location!
- All of the most Common File Types are included in the File Signature Database!
- Pause the Recovery. (Handy for segmenting the recovery)!
- Starting and Ending Sectors can be defined for custom data recovery!
Password Locker is a password database and management utility. Users can keep their passwords securely encrypted on their local PC without having to risk placing them online where the may be hacked or intercepted. A single Master Password unlocks the program and passwords.
Password Locker is a safe and very secure way to store and manage your passwords.
- Never again forget a user name or password. Ever.
- Can be run from a thumb/flash drive, Always have your passwords close and safe.
- Does not access the Internet, Ever, For Any Reason.
- Does Not Send or Receive Any field data from your browser for Maximum security.
- Allows you to keep your passwords safe and local.
- Stores your passwords in a secure, local-based locker that only you have access to.
- Would take the fastest computer in existence 2.4 Trillion billion million years to crack the Master Password.
- Recombines (Jumbles, Re-encrypts) the entire passwords database every time the database is accessed.
- Will NOT automatically fill in login forms. (Anything sent over the Internet can be intercepted).
- Will automatically lock the database after 15 minutes of user inactivity.
- Use Hotkeys Left CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+C to close the program at any time. (Edit Option)
- Use Hotkeys Left CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+L to lock the program at any time. (Edit Option)
- View Extensive Password Statistics from any password input edit.
- Filters Login Details by color when password does not meet minimum security requirements.
- Run when Windows starts
- Change the Master Password.
- Test the Password Database Integrity.
- Create a Backup of the Password Database for safe keeping.
- Export the Password Database to either a csv or Text file.
- Multiple Password Database files.
- Each login detail can contain multi-lines notes.
- Color coded accounts, so that each accounts password strength can be visually accountable.
- Includes a password generator to create strong memorable passwords.
- Includes a password test-box so that you never again have to guess if a password is strong and unbreakable as possible.
Hyper DeleteHyper Delete lets you delete very large folders or entire drives quickly and easily. Windows may take up to an hour in some cases to delete folders that are large and contain many of files. Hyper Delete is very simple to use. Just select the folder or drive that you want to delete, and click the 'Start' button and all files and folders will be deleted. The deleted files are not sent to recycle bin and the data is left intact, so that if need be it can be recovered. Hyper Delete is very small in size and will not slow down your computer performance while deleting files. Hyper Delete also adds an option to the Windows context menu, so you can just right click on any folder or drive, and delete it.
Drive CleanerEach and every day your computer creates temporary files, log files, installation files, system files, and many other junk files that are not necessary. Over the course of several days or weeks these junk files accumulate using up hard drive space that could be used for applications. These junk files are usually small and will fragment your hard drive causing it to work harder. This fragmentation will cause your PC to run slowly. With Drive Cleaner there is no need for complicated configuration, just choose the drive to be cleaned and click Start, that's it! Drive Cleaner will quickly and efficiently remove these files from your hard drive freeing up potentially tens of gigabytes of data.
Drive MaximizerWindows file compression can save many GigaBytes of data storage on a smaller hard drive, however the File Compression process can also decrease performance when opening large files that are already compressed like jpg, png, or most application executable and database files. Drive Maximizer can optimize a drive, analyzing the files and only compressing those files that would benefit from compression, saving all the space possible, while maintaining performance and decreasing fragmentation.
RAM MaximizerOptimizes your computers memory, making your computer run faster, and helps prevent Windows crashes. RAM Maximizer is a user-friendly program that runs conveniently in the background to monitoring, freeing up, and preventing memory fragmentation while you work. RAM Maximizer uses an advanced algorithm which quietly and kindly works with Windows to free as much memory as possible. We do not use the brute force system which is used by other lesser memory optimizers out there.
As your computer runs, and applications are opened and closed this causes memory leaks, and some applications to allocate memory which it may not be using but reserves for latter. Memory leaks and reserved application memory accumulates over time and makes the system run slower. RAM Maximizer asks running applications if the applications are able to release some or all of its reserved memory. This allows RAM Maximizer to reclaim many gigabytes of memory over the course of the day.
Application memory leaks
on the other hand, well at one time did zap up a lot of your computers memory, say 10 to 15 years ago. Modern computer applications are designed memory tight. In our testing, we see roughly 100 to 150 megabytes of memory leaking over the course of running a computer for a week or two. RAM Maximizer does not reclaim leaking application memory. The reason why is that, to reclaim leaking application memory, we would have to allocate large chunks of memory to conjugate lost areas of memory. This method forces the Windows memory manager to re-allocate memory reserves and to flush others to disk. This process can cause slow downs, pauses or even lockup applications or Windows itself.
BitLocker AssistantIf you've ever used Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption to encrypt and secure multiple drives in Windows, then you know how frustrating it can be to unlock each drive one by one. There’s also no easy way to lock a previously unlocked drive. BitLocker Assistant can unlock multiple locked drives with the same password or set of passwords in one easy step. Also, if you walk away from your computer for a few minutes and you'd like to lock all your encrypted drive at once, BitLocker Assistant can do this easily with one set of key combinations. In addition BitLocker Assistant will add lock and unlock items to the Windows Explorer context menu, so you can lock and unlock your drives right from Windows Explorer.
Quick SearchA tool used to easily search your hard drive or a directory or a set of drives or directories for files of specific file types, sizes, dates. Searches can be defined using wild cards, IE: t*.txt will find all text files starting with the letter 't'. The results can then be search for Text patterns or Binary patterns. Binary patterns can be any file on your system IE: my.png would find any occurrences of my.png either as a single file using a different name or within a file as an embedded png. Since Quick Search does not use Indexing, Quick Search will search your local hard drives much faster then the internal Windows search.
Works in the background adding additional functionality to the Windows Explorer context menu. 'Search on Bing' or 'Search on Google' allows you to right click on any file and do a search using either Bing or Google to look up information on that file. 'SHA1 Hash', and 'SHA256 Hash' allow you to compute the SHA1, and SHA256 hash values for any file on your PC. 'Open Command Prompt Here.' allows the user the ability to open an administrative command prompt at any drive or directory location on the PC. We are always adding to this list, in hopes of making as handy as possible.
- 100% clean, virus-free
- No Ad-ware, Advertising, Bloat-ware.
- No additional software installs opt-in or opt-out of any kind.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- ApplApplications are very small, and consume very few system resources.
- 24x7 Technical Support.
.Net framework 4.7.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x86, x64)
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
is required on all Windows versions except Windows 10.